ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pics of my car resprayed

Sorry to be a party pooper......

but, there looks to be bloom on the 1st n 2nd shots ???.

is that just the jpeg compression.. ???

especialy the tailgate on the 2nd shot ?

is that how it looks ?

Joe.

Williams 2, STi N12

Very nice..I reckon that I prefer the smooth bonnet than my Willy one!

Might get a bit hot under there but hey whats new!!

Good Job.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Looks gorgeous Juss, what colour is it, who did it for you and how much does a respray like that cost? (If you dont mind me asking).

Mate it looks mint.

Please tell me what you had to do to get those 17s on. I notice youve got 16v front arches, but what about the back have you had them rolled?

Also what offset/tyres are you running?

Cheers

Clio Gtt

the respray only cost me 500 notes that includes door shuts, i might be able to sort out some sort of cliosport discount cos it was a mate who done it.
the coulouris a bit custom really its a cgrysler pt cruiser coulour without the special laquer. it changes in different light from red to bronzey orange.
the 17s where easy even when i had normal arches you just need a slightly dirrerent offset and the new falken at first i did not even do any arch work but i have no just to be safe and i want it a bit lower at te front. tyres which te sidewalls slope.
i done all the body work myself.
p.s what is a bloom

Clio Gtt

oh yeah BEN P i will check the next time i take the wheels of what offset they are and ill get the model number of the tyres for you

Juss I be very intereseted in that respary. I want the same sort of effect. Please can you email me at johnst101@hotmail.com with all the detials location etc. Ps are you coming to the southend met??

Clio Gtt

well i wantto speak to jas to see if i could help out, be sort of an area rep. i could organise a group respray, he he
the place i got it done at is only a small place with two people workin tere.

Clio Gtt

that would look a bit silly gr lol.
ill speak to the guys at the garage see what i can sort out. it took three days to be rubbed down primed and sprayed.