ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of My Cup

Impreza P1
Just though i'd put some pictures of my cup on here, Largly due to the fact of being extremely bored :S:S

Taken on my phone so apoligies for quality.

Attachments

• Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Image029.jpg
    Image029.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Image030.jpg
    Image030.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Image031.jpg
    Image031.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Image032.jpg
    Image032.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 56
  Impreza P1
No mate not prospeed, It is a BB tuning custom cat back system.

Re-map soon but apart from that i spend most of my time in my garage working away on my R5 GTT Engine Im re-building.

Nice RS1 there , that colour is as rare as well you know the saying.

Impreza P1
nice cup...
i think you where spotted at the bwater jap meet.
Im from maidstone way so not far from you

Yeah mate was spotted at Jap meet but everyone got the impression I sold it. NO chance of that lol:approve: .

Maidstone yeah so you coming to the SE meet in November.

Suprised I have not seen you at Jap meet before it's a really good night:D

Impreza P1
:evil: Hey this is my baby not yours!! Haha!! ill sort you out (kris) when i get home after me and 666 have a fun journey home!! :rasp:

Kelly ;)

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Mint car m8, the recessed exhaust works well and the plate must be worth a fair few £££. I'd get some clear side repeaters and your sorted. ;)

Impreza P1
yeah....erm... didnt realise at the time when we got it!! :S

But we are gettin a carbon fibre one in the new year...thats if it fits up and down kellys drive coz aint much room between the drive ramp and bottom of the front bumper now!!

but will look good once we get it fitted!!

Impreza P1
Cheers for all the comments Guys definatly need clear indicators, and my splitter that has never been on there . Ops:dapprove:

This is what i like about you lot everyone is honest and doesn't cuss everyone unlike many other sites.