ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my hybrid + goodies (56k)

A silver Honda

Love it.

I loved the silver willy wheels too though.

Have you noticed any difference in performance or handling?

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 26 March 2005
17s im guessing?

Nope 16s.

Also still got the silver willy rims. There is a slight difference in performance but not much.

320d

Very nice and subtle with all the phase 2 bits and delocked

What profile are your tyres? 195/45 ?

Very similar looking car to mine

I so need a F7R block and coliovers

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 26 March 2005
Looks mint.....you not wide tracking it now?

Ive been thinking about doing this conversion, how much difference in handling does it actually make ??

youve done it havent you Winston, was it pretty straight forward or a bit of a mission, cheers

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 26 March 2005
Looks mint.....you not wide tracking it now?

Was thinking of doing it but when i saw the Bilstein Sprintline kit I couldnt resist. So Ill probably stick with the 16v set up and just renew the wishbones, bushes etc.

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 26 March 2005
What profile are your tyres? 195/45 ?

Yep.

172 Cup

That looks Great steve!!! very mint and loving the wheels. hope the engine is going strong still!

we will have to meet up soon and i will show you my new 2.0 valver!

Paul

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 27 March 2005

Ive been thinking about doing this conversion, how much difference in handling does it actually make ??
Quite a bit, IMO.

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 27 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 27 March 2005

Quite a bit, IMO.
There no contest between the two IMO...it far more stable and you can corner way way way faster.

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by madman1981 on 27 March 2005

making me miss my old 16v paul ;)

lol! dont worry mate! being well looked after and lots of money being spent on it to to make it perfect and mint! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Paul.C 16v on 28 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by madman1981 on 27 March 2005

making me miss my old 16v paul ;)

lol! dont worry mate! being well looked after and lots of money being spent on it to to make it perfect and mint! :D
thats what i like to hear mate. i did have plans for it but due to the high miles im doing the ibiza tdi was the best bet, mind you the tdi is alot quicker then the valver just not so good on the 0-60 got 8.5 secs but he 58 mpg brings the best smile to me face :) good luck with it

its looking really sweet mate busby and i drove past the other day and saw the new rims set the car off really well. speak to you soon

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Looks really nice!!!

im liking them wheels on the mk1 really does suit it.

Not at the moment. But have a silicone hoses set on its way from hillpower, pics will follow!