ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of r27

ST
Best colour tho the mudguards...hmm like a girl with naturally large tits having a breast reduction..

1.2 8v 60bhp
ever noticed that most of the N.I people on here use mud flaps?

I could seel you some of them mud flaps pm me if you want some

Recaro Black Gold 182
Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

What mudflaps are they? I want some for mine.
never really thought about the mud-flaps much, they were on the motor when i got it. i have no strong feelings about having them on or not...i guess they just help to keep the sh*te off the car a bit...especially with the state of the roads at the minute lol

I didn't have any on my previous 182 but I often thought that a wee set wouldn't go amiss lol

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
never really thought about the mud-flaps much, they were on the motor when i got it. i have no strong feelings about having them on or not...i guess they just help to keep the sh*te off the car a bit...especially with the state of the roads at the minute lol

I didn't have any on my previous 182 but I often thought that a wee set wouldn't go amiss lol

Yeah they do help alot with stone chips and dirt etc. I'll keep looking for some.

200 Gordini
lol...well, suppose the mudflaps are just a little bit different. honestly didn't even think that something like mudflaps would have been a point of discussion...but sure lol.

If its not standard or extremely subtle, it gets slated.. fact

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks even better in the flesh! ;)
I was more interested looking at the seats than I was about the flaps - but I think they look good too

They must be subtle since I hadn't noticed them today when I was sitting beside the car :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I spotted this thread last night, completely forgot about the "flaps" lol the colour and the seats are more eye-catching TBH :)

Yes I'm trawling through some pics at the moment...

lol...had a wee snow day on way into work. managed to get stuck on the mountain road on the way into work this morning...r27 had no grip at all (doesn't help when I am due to get new tires fitted tomorrow)...

Picture010.jpg

RB 197 fatty
nice im liking it. im afraid im another 'not too keen on the flaps' person......

....but iv got sideskirts, cup spoiler and tailpipe add-ons.... so who am i to speak ay!!!???