ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice & Clean

No more clio's for me!
I had some of those lights on my 172, but recently sold them on ebay. there alot betta than the after market sh*te! Get some silvatec bulbs.

Looks good mate! :)

Billabong
dutty_112 said:
nice mate..any plans for it?

font, sides and rear of a 172. been at my father in laws garage for a while but still need doing. at least it wont cost me though!!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice & clean :)
You cleaned the rear lights so hard that the red came off the lens :clown:

Get the rear 172 bumper - the front conversion needs a lot of work
Spend what the 172 front would cost, on colour-coding & maybe some smoothing :cool:
60mm lowering would look good too

Just a few ideas but its your car so whatever makes you happy!

Billabong
the 172 front bumper is direct from renault as are the rest of the parts so they are all ordered for my particular chassis number. colour coding will also take place but i am not too sure on the lowering.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I wasn't sure about lowering mine as I have a deep front end (smoothed-on valance)

After 2 years of debating with myself I ordered FK highsport coilovers :evil:

Here's mine on a driveway on the std reno setup -

Dsc00168.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
DjTimP said:
do you have splitters or is that a different front bumper?

It's a front valance smoothed onto the bumper from a 2002 clio (swapped with my dads :clown: )

"Navy" N17 TWO
Tim get yourself an apex kit to start you off if youaren't getting coilovers

Yes, mine is a bit lowww lol can't wait for the FKs ;)