ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my MK1 Clio

Went out yestarday morning and took a few photos of my car. Thot id share them with you.

DSCI0310.jpg

DSCI0317.jpg

DSCI0312.jpg

DSCI0313.jpg

maycar2.jpg

DSCI0297.jpg

DSCI0309.jpg

My mates 2L 16v corsa in the background. Which is up for sale btw. If anyones interested PM me.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL, i actually like that! Neat and tidy no chav stick on's! Mayb phase 2 rims, turini's or Turbines to finish it off??

mk1 phase 3
lovely car mate, another phase 3 :) best colour aswell, thats my totaly unbiased opinion ;) looks good colour coded!!
thats gotta be more than 60 on the back, it looks lower than mine which is 100!! looks good though. heres mine, on phase 2 valver wheels. sorry, crappy phone pics.

25-01-06_1415.gif

mine.gif

Po-LOW
did u have much of a problem lowering the back that much btw? and also do u get any problems too?

i have a phase 3 and want it lowered badly but always wanted to know if theres any side-effects!

Danny Lee said:
did u have much of a problem lowering the back that much btw? and also do u get any problems too?

i have a phase 3 and want it lowered badly but always wanted to know if theres any side-effects!

Well the wheels on it just now are 13" so the only problem i have is the exhaust sometimes hitting the ground. No rubbing problems yet. My old clio was lowered the same with 16's. Front rubbed quite bad only on full lock and back rubbed with a car full. A set of 16v wings will solve the front and a wee bit of rolling should fix the back.