ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of new RS Clio.

197-I love!!!
Here are some of the first shots(apparently) of the new RS Clio coming out next year.

Clicky

go to spyshots.

Last edited by a moderator:
i realy like the look of it

hopefully the later revisions will have some tasteful boody changes to give it a more agressive look

Da

Less
I have no doubt that once it's released it will only be a matter of weeks/months before somebody comes up with an aftermarket boot 'spoiler' to sort it's rear end out

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looks well IMO

i said the concept would look better without the chrome grill, looks like its been ditched:approve:

It's growing on me but still think the current model looks better. Plus the seats in the new one look like what the enterprise through out!

RS-1, Bebop, CTR
Hm...not really keen on the looks, plus it's getting bigger and fatter with each new generation...don't know...

i'd say 195bhp max for the 1st gen RS variant, power may be upped at a later date, though if it's still using the existing f4r engine, i wouldn't expect much more for it to appeal to the masses

I like it just a shame some of the good bits have gone like the seats which looks more revolutionary and a good way of showing the uniqueness of Renault with the demise of the V6 type car. Shame about those 4 pots though.
Power is 198 or more likly 192hp. I'm guessing its going to be called the 198 which is 198 French Hp which is 192 UK HP.
The engine will make more though its been tested to 215 so there probaly going to be one or two upgrades in its life to firstly 210 then maybe they will drag it out to 215hp.

C

cliosportdavid

Looks good, do prefer the Mk2 Clio Sport tho , much better looking, the rear looks to big, like a small modus.

:S