ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic's of previous cars owned

Found 3. THe GTE and XR4i are from YEARS ago tho!

BMW-side.gif

AstraGTE.gif

Mondeosi.gif

XR4irear.gif

Ph1 172
My last car was a 106 rallye on speedlines, -50mm on adjustables, polyflex bushes,upper and lower braces,4-1 manifold, supersprint straight through decat no silencers 3 inch tailpipe,sparco wheel 118hp on the rollers absolutly loved it!

autotrader1.gif

autotrader2.gif

Clio
My last car was a 106 rallye on speedlines, -50mm on adjustables, polyflex bushes,upper and lower braces,4-1 manifold, supersprint straight through decat no silencers 3 inch tailpipe,sparco wheel 118hp on the rollers absolutly loved it!

autotrader1.gif

autotrader2.gif

looks a minter mate, not liking the spoiler though lol.

Ph1 172
thats the only part of the car i was never sure about some days i liked it others i didnt. It looks a minter yes did'nt stop her from breaking down all the time tho lol!!!

Clio
my dad's had three lol, 2 white and then my orange pug racer (resprayed) never had a blue one but i love the colour, wheels suit it really well too ;)

Clio 182
First car was a 95 1.4 polo, can't find any photo's of that one..

then a 1.2 dynamique, punished with 40k a year for 2 years

182and1.jpg

(brother has it now)

saab003Small.jpg

Had a 9-3 for 6 months because I was doing too many miles for a small car

182a-1.jpg

and now I'm happy :D

Mini Cooper

autotrader1.gif

autotrader2.gif

minus the spoiler, that is stunning!! id rather have that than a clio

Impreza P1
First car was a saxo vtr when i was 17:
sax.jpg

sax2.jpg

Second was a saxo vts when i was 18:
DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

And my current car that i had when i was 19:
182mint.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

Thank you please!!

Ph1 172
I would love to have the rallye back but cost me so much money to maintain that spoiler was on when i bought it and never go round to removing it. I was always saving up for some sparco buckets and a cage then the head gasket went, then the geabox, then the wishbones and steering rack!handles better than my 172 tho just didnt have the torque had to be thrashed to the limit to get anywhere fast!!!

Forgot to mention it also had a remap, 285mm tarox big breaks and snap of boss kit for the steeringwheel

Last edited:
clio 1.9d (given to me)
rearsidewebsmall.jpg

later had colour coded bumpers and exhaust

punto sporting (searched the country for a minter then sold a few months later - couldnt afford to keep it :( )
219088466_l.jpg

565000_0532sml.jpg

clio 1.2
small4.jpg

219090104_l.jpg

sold my clio went to uni, managed a year without a car then worked over summer to buy the clio i have now, was a standard RT when i bought it :)

100_1319sml.jpg

cs9.jpg

cs6.jpg

cs8.jpg

Golf R
Don't have my first 3 cars pictures anymore.... but more recently :

Bought hungover.... the colour never really grew on me in the 9 months i had the car :
billabong.jpg

Won this and kept it for 15 months :
garfspics002.jpg

Although more often that not it looked more like this :
e9b79cfa.jpg

Then i finally got into a decent hot hatch and bought this :
DSCF0102.jpg

Then done this :
STA70461.jpg

Then bought this :
DSC00085.jpg

Spot the difference ;)

Last edited:
Cheers mate, the GTIR was awesome, 340bhp which at the time (5 yrs ago) was good for a pulsar! It was featured in Banzai. My red delta was 280bhp as was the white one!
I sold the white one to a mate and 1 day later it ended up like this, gutted was not the word!!:
P5150028.jpg

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
First car was a saxo vtr when i was 17:
sax.jpg

sax2.jpg

Second was a saxo vts when i was 18:
DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

And my current car that i had when i was 19:
182mint.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

Thank you please!!

Nice collection - how much have u had to fork out for insurance!?

Clio
heres mine, was my first car before i got the clio, its a 1.4mpi 2001 seat ibiza cool lol, only good feature was aircon lol....

ibiza4.jpg

Image057.jpg

ibiza2.gif

love this one of the racer :D ...

tb20681.gif

and my latest car, 2002 1.6 dynamiq plus...

roo1.gif

Thanks, Mike

200sx S14 Strawberry

who did you sell that 206 to?where did they live?

I it to my m8 Matt. He then sold it to some bird and then I seen it down the trade centre. I live in Bristol.

When I had it, it was in amazing condition. The car was much loved and missed. The car was on covers of tuning catalogue's and i've had pictures with page 3 birds on it.

mk4 golf gttdi180
christianssuzukisamurai.jpg

my first car suzuki samurai 1.3 8v wich i still have but only ocasionally use because very thirsty then i brought a 1.4 1998 mk1 phs 3 rt but couldnt get insured so sold it and brought a 1.2 8v mk2 phs1 loved it but not enought accelration so sold it and now have a 2001 51 1.2 16v dynamic got it looking sporty but subttle needs some paint work and some anthracite 182 alloys anyone got any?

pic of my first car is on http://www.geocities.com/sjvitara/christianssuzukisamurai.jpg

Last edited: