ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of Stripped Clios

Suzuki SV1000S
Guys can you post up pics of your interiors if your cars been stripped so I can get ideas of what to do when I get rid of the door cards tonight..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
stripped0qu.jpg

pic00012dc.jpg

pic00020re.jpg

bkinterior4os.jpg

pic00661bg.jpg

3rdapril00098cu.jpg

interioirrespray0xx.jpg
pic00126lq.jpg

Suzuki SV1000S
Is it possible to remove the rear side bits - originally the sides of the boot without removing the roof linging - Have removed the rear belts except the one on the petrol tank side as need to remove the plastic bits first..

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
clio head said:
^^^^ wat like a different fuel tank??

The original tank has been removed and thats now used, helps with weight and balance and shizzle

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm carbon goodness!

should be sprayed matt black in there, for ultimate mintness!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
some smart yins there, need to talk the missus into making her cup like that - just like the way cupcakes used to be

Suzuki SV1000S
Those Carbon door trims are what I want. Where can I get them, anyone have the guys number as the site is down isn't it..?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
don't think carbon nut is in buisness anymore mate, i have daves mobile number though but don't wanna go giving it out if carbon nut isn't in business anymore....

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Just to prove that mk2 owners are just as hardcore here's some of the stuff i took out of my 182 :)

182partsremoved.jpg

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
George16v said:
Is it possible to remove the rear side bits - originally the sides of the boot without removing the roof linging - Have removed the rear belts except the one on the petrol tank side as need to remove the plastic bits first..

Yep all plastic trim can be removed without removing the roof lining, u have to take all the plastic trim off to get the roof lining down.

Suzuki SV1000S
GazTwo said:
Yep all plastic trim can be removed without removing the roof lining, u have to take all the plastic trim off to get the roof lining down.

So then how will the roof lining stay up - Is it glued or something??

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
George16v said:
So then how will the roof lining stay up - Is it glued or something??

Yeah, is glued in the main section in the back and the front is basically held up by the rubber seal round the sunroof and the trim at the front of the roof which has the interior light etc....I presume it is glued all the way through if u don't have a sunroof.

Suzuki SV1000S
No I do have a sunroof (electric too woohoo, never had that on the 172's)

How heavy is it, Will I be able to use spray glue to stick it up nicely do you think??

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
The roof lining will not come out without a fight... it's stuck the f**k to the roof.

Suzuki SV1000S
Freebone - In that case I already have his number cheers - and will use it lol!

Martin - That is good due as don't want to pull it out yet!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
George16v said:
Freebone - In that case I already have his number cheers - and will use it lol!

Martin - That is good due as don't want to pull it out yet!

ok mate...mate i know how much you like valvers now cheack out the thread bout curry sauce and chips etc....lol