ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the clio Dci Billabong

clio billabong dci
Right guys, finally got the pics, what I need to know if anyone has advice of how low I should go on the springs, bearing in mind that its a heavier engine and I dont want it to look b****cks afer I buy the springs and do the job ..anyone lowered a Dci..any pics for comparison???:)

Managed to upload pics now..duh :clown:

Attachments

• Picture of clio 002.JPG
    Picture of clio 002.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture of clio 003.JPG
    Picture of clio 003.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture of clio 004.JPG
    Picture of clio 004.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture of clio 005.JPG
    Picture of clio 005.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  clio billabong dci
Will the springs do the job on their own, will they improve the cornering without adding upgraded shocks is what i'm trying to say

TeZ

Non RS : (
yes. mate use the search button on here, there have been countless threads about what springs and will i need shocks etc etc, PM black kro, as i no he has a DCi he will help u out matey

Will the springs do the job on their own, will they improve the cornering without adding upgraded shocks is what i'm trying to say
Personaly either do the job properly spend the money or your always accepting a compromise I could never accept personaly.

IMO there no decient "upgrade" suspension until you start looking at FK coilovers minumum at £420 ish.