ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the Phatest Clio in the UK

Quote: Originally posted by DannyBoy on 21 August 2003

ALTHO THAT ONE IS NOT IN THE UK! ;)
You have a valid point!! But it is PPPHHHAAAT" lol I should have used photoshop and put a uk plate on it , you would have been none the wiser. :confused:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I like the colour matt! No, its not everyones cup of tea... but its been done very well. love the way the skirts are all moulded into the front and rear panels

matt ur car is fookin mad, i think its sweet

youve gotta love dimma stuff aswell its awesome, the clio looks the dogs with the kit on it :D

Quote: Originally posted by The Monk on 21 August 2003

that is one f**kING MINT CLIO, that proves the mk1 172 is the prettiest, not that im biased like;)
Its not bad, but I would have chosen a different colour for it!

black :D lol

but thats a really really really nice clio 2, the guy needs a pat on the back!!

& matt, like ur clio dude! especially the exhausts! looks like ur baby is smoking a couple of doobs lol :D

bubbles and cat- cheers for the comments, appriciated

mitsi- i did it all myself m8 as i was a panelbeater for a while, in total with all the interior and exterior bits it prob cost me about 2.5k. to pay for it theres at least 8k of bodywork and about a grand inside, all 100% custom u wont find that kit anywhere. except the skirts which are veilside celica.

conn- yeah the exhausts are a bit OTT lol makes a lot of noise for a slug of a 1.4 hehe alll show no go :)

im selling it asap, its not a daily driver and at the moment ive gotta use it as one and it will get ruined, got my fast car shoot on tuesday and then its up for sale :( sad to see all that hard work and time go but its gotta be done

matt