ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of track cars with lower dash removed

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Am looking to remove the lower half of my dash as seen it done quite neatly on another car whilst at 519 automotive. Has anyone else got any pics of there cars having done the same?

Clio 172, Volvo XC90
not the best pics but here's mine, needs tidying up and new top section to cut around the cage neater

DSCF9017_zpsb53bf768.jpg

Cup Turbo, Flamer
You got any pictures of how and where you attached it? I quite like that and will be easier than fabricating from ally lol

Here's the original link dude:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?647266-A-£7-Asda-Bin-and-a-Flocked-Dash!

Don't think there's any pics of how i've attached it but i used extra strong velcro for along the top, and then at the rear, cable tied it to the heater. Seems to work well, it is a bit bodged i'll admit, but for £15 it works a treat

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Here's mine i made but unlike other dashes i wanted it all angled towards me, it'll be flocked with the switch panel at the top dash area and below would be the fuses/relays and for the clocks i'll be using a race technology dash.
B565705B-6F5E-44CC-9C28-64B5E860A6AF-1201-000002CF0C42066F.jpg