ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of weekend work

Cup Packed FF200
Being new :)o ) I didn't know where to post this stuff, but hopefully this is right.

After replacing the rear silencer hanging bracket after 12 hours of ownership I decided to get a few more bits donw over the weekend.

Nothing spectacular as everything (touch wood) is in top cond.

First up was getting the rest of teh servicing finished, which I wanted to do one final thing, the air filter (altough these are good for alot of miles I thought it may as well be done)

IMAG0069.jpg

genuine Renault Filter
IMAG0061.jpg

Crap rusted torx screws from the air box (new ones on the way - these look as if they could easily corrode and snap off when un-doing from the air box - I dont really want to drill that out)
IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

I only had one can of tyre foam (I believe the cups came with 2?) so I thought it wise to get another
IMAG0059.jpg

And just to finish off, these always come in useful
IMAG0063.jpg

And on a final note I needed some extra literature for the cup so I invested in this:
IMAG0060.jpg

Cup Packed FF200
Flat out mate, good work :)

great work:cool:

cheers both. For an air filter change it was a pain, stupid use by Renault of those type of screws, a couple of clips on the lid would have been better, its all about cost I guess! (although speed of putting the thing together in the factory matters - I dropped one of the screws and spent half hour getting the oil drip/catch tray off to get it out.

Nice work, where did you buy the manual from??

Ive been looking for a while for a manual, this was the only paper type manual (most are CD now) that I could find on the net - ebay this one was from, but Amazon etc sell them too.

Its not as good as it should be tbh, only useful thing are the torque wrench settings, everything else is a bit general accross the range.

The wire diagrams leave alot to be desired, they look like scans and are poor quality - which is unfortunate because thats the main bit of the book I need really, oh well.

I have access to auto data CD's through a colleagues garage, but I don't want to keep popping in just for info every 10 seconds.

never seen that manual before.

guid work anyway chief

Thanks, they are quite common manuals, most people just buy haynes instead - which I already have for the missus Clio, except it doesn't cover the 2.0l.