ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of when your clios looked its WORST

1.6 16v
My Old Clio

7adc3bdf.jpg

b35bef48.jpg

New One!

201SMALL.jpg

200SMALL.jpg

019-SMALL.jpg

Steve

Astra coupe
No where near as bad as some on here but she's a little dirty at the moment

Attachments

• ren.jpg
    ren.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 20
  • mess.jpg
    mess.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 24
  • backside.jpg
    backside.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 27
  Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
When its not there! (a 'friend of the family' has had accident with her clio so she's borrowed mine until they decide if her's is a write off)

Image018.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
Probably currently looking the worst that she ever has tbh, too many dents / dings and hasn't been cleaned in months.

Couple of bad ones...

DSC07148.gif

DSC01002.gif

DSC01001.gif

DSC01000.gif

DSC00999.gif

My lil RaT i bought it off ebay for £250.......and how it is now (guess which ones which)

Attachments

• DSC00410.JPG
    DSC00410.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 78_1_b.jpg
    78_1_b.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 41
  BMW M135i
Haven't got any overall pics after I stacked it into a curb but the wheel looked like this and the wishbone didn't look much better luckily subframe survived unharmed.

IMG_0923.JPG

Oh and that ^ wheel isn't round anymore either.

Last edited:
  Clio 197
Haven't got any overall pics after I stacked it into a curb but the wheel looked like this and the wishbone didn't look much better luckily subframe survived unharmed.

IMG_0923.JPG

Oh and that ^ wheel isn't round anymore either.

what wheels are those?

BMW M135i
what wheels are those?

Powdercoated Oz SuperTurismos, i've got two sets now after I (slighty) bent that one. Its not actually that bad i'm still using them now and you don't notice anything is wrong until 90+. Going to go silver for a bit now I think.

CTR--VX220D
Engine untouched since I bought it[except for BMC]:-

CoiloverFitting16.jpg

After a Visit to Yozzasport for loads of work and aircon removeal + some work done by me:-

PlenumCover12.jpg

PlenumCover15.jpg

PlenumCover18.jpg

Last edited:
  340i
The old car after a little smash up...

(i would go and get a photo of my current car which i havent washed for 5weeks now, but its in the garage and its chucking it down with rain!)

DSCF0013.jpg

Motorbikes
DSC00098.jpg

Doesnt look it but... bent chassis, bent roof panel, crack in F/N/S wing, splitter ripped off, wheel damaged, tyre shredded, bent driveshaft, bent wishbone, snapped steering column, bent steering rack, few other bits and peices. £4k worth of damage and the body work looks almost immaculate.

B

Brown.

well this is the worst from the two weeks of ownership ;)

IMAGE_00051.gif

IMAGE_00050.gif

sooooo bayliss?......were ya had that big white pole????

IMAGE_00049.gif