ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics Of Your PH-QUICK stickers

RB 182
Now ive got some, im just wondering where everyones got them?! Does everyone have them on their skirts at the back?

Can someone post some pics so i know where to put them please!

Ta!

RB 182
Does PH mean fhucking quick? Or what does it mean lol, i always ask but noone ever tells me!

16v
Hello Faxo

Im glad you got yours stickers on the post today if you need any more let me know..... I still have a few stets for sale.

Here are mine.

Will get better pictures on the weekend.

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

M

muchty_massive

Done some research and..............
Ph-Quick
So, it started off as a joke when i said my Ph1 should be called a Ph-Quick because is faster than the rest. Since then ive had emails from all over the world (no joke) with people wanting the stickers etc...

so i thought a tribute thread to the Ph-Quicks was in order. So post your pictures of your car wearing my Ph-Quick stickers :approve:

here's some pics to get you going, along with some newly created keyings which arrived today (thanks Revels106)

SO NOW I KNOW BUT I CANT HELP FEELING LEFT OUT AS I DONT HAVE A 172. lol

Car SOLD :-(
Does PH mean fhucking quick? Or what does it mean lol, i always ask but noone ever tells me!
SECONDED!

I interprit it as 'phase' quick. Renault face lifts are named in phases, ie original 172's are phase1, triangle headlamp update etc, phase2. Later cars were marginally slower for various reasons.

Before I get publicly stoned, it is only marginal
AND IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE!! Fubar what did you start!!!:rasp:

I interprit it as 'phase' quick. Renault face lifts are named in phases, ie original 172's are phase1, triangle headlamp update etc, phase2. Later cars were marginally slower for various reasons.

Before I get publicly stoned, it is only marginal
AND IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE!! Fubar what did you start!!!:rasp:

haha, im very very sorry :eek:

to be honest, if i had known it would have taken off like this then i would have started a little business venture to earn a few bucks.

Ph-Quick (Phase Quick) has gone global now too! :approve:

liquidized RacingBlue 182
fubar uve done the PH-SLOW font yeh?? i think i read somewhere, in fact i think u sent me it before or maybe the Quick one any chance if u have it cood u send me the PH-SLOW if u have it.....or does anyone make them up and sell on here??

liquidized RacingBlue 182
thanks matey!!! yeh i member ya telling me about that... whats size shood i order wen gettin mate as in the trophey sizes

my ph-quick ones are 500mm long kept to scale, so being 1 letter shorter i guess 460mm would look good for the ph-slow.

Clio SI
fubar i think you should start a whole ph-whatever series would be good you could get ur name done liek ph-dan, i know id get one!

Last edited:
how about ph-rep for my 172 replica haha

cant believe the ph-quick has gone global but long live the rs1s!!

jamie

is it just me that thinks these are a little bit "Saxo owners club" then? Chavtastic boys and girls

completely agree mate.

my stickers were put on for a car show as a joke, then taken off... were on the car for roughly a month.

but yeah, i agree with you! :)