ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(pics please!!!) anyone got pictures of laguna splitter on clio

n/a
:star:i have jus got a free splitter from me manager at work from his laguna. any got any pictures please

n/a
yes thats the 1 matey im not sure i want to go through with it, i like the carbon fibre one's but i would like it in black i dont want carbon fibre. im really unsure on this :dapprove:

alien green rs133
i like the safane splitter

18189064a11593487621o.jpg

18189064a11593517258o.jpg

n/a
Sort of :eek: I knew i'd seen a thread asking the other day, then saw yours on your car ;)
awwwwww soo sweet:eek: thank you cat171 legend mate!!!:D appreciate that, but stil unsure as i have monaco colour and not to sure on it but looks a minter on a black car:)

Freetrack&Monaco 172
What you mean knife the ends off ?? is the splitter too close to the tire then i take it man ?? or ??

The Laguna splitter is about 5 inches too long on both sides, its easier to measure it all up before you attach it and cut the excess off. The excess will be in the way of the tyre and look particulary silly! :cool:

I screwed mine on with self tapping screws, predrilled with pilot holes smaller than the screws width so the plastic wouldnt split and it makes it easier to screw it on!

Rob

Renault Clio II 1.4 RT
Thanx man cuz im on about putting one on my clio i havent got pix up yet but will do its only a 98 1.4 RT Sport but hay i will hav a 172 one day found a Laguna Splitter for £10 at local Rec yard no damage just dusty lol