ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics request: Essex meet

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Your Vee went well Cat... You pulled out of Basildon onto the A172 and past me in my Silver 172 cup and my mate in his Black 172.

Ah was that you ?? I saw you down southend too but wasn't sure whose car it was.
I only went round the drive thru to see if anyone went for a late night munch on the way home, I didn't recognise anyone though.
I gave it some out of there, then sat at 60 the rest of the way in the slow lane.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Ah was that you ?? I saw you down southend too but wasn't sure whose car it was.
I only went round the drive thru to see if anyone went for a late night munch on the way home, I didn't recognise anyone though.
I gave it some out of there, then sat at 60 the rest of the way in the slow lane.

Yes mate, gave you a flash on the roundabout, then thought he wont know who I am LOL

We sat at 60 on the 127.... to many camera vans about normally, then made some progression once we got to the M25 ;)

172 cup
If the speed limit is 70, why do you sit at 60 because of camera vans?!

Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't take any last night, everyone was too scattered around and it was dark!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Because sitting at 70, means im going to quick for the flow of traffic in the inside lane but not fast enough for those who decide to do 100mph plus in the outside lane, so 60 is a nice compromise.

And having seen some of the driving on the A127 in the past and the carnage of 2 accidents, I would rather sit at 60, avoid the effort of keeping my eyes open for the vans and dicing with death when someone who thinks they are senna reincarnated comes belting up the outside lane.

172 cup
Lol... fair play then. By the time i left there was no one on the roads so i sat happily at 70 in the inside lane!

172 cup
ok, 75...

but that's the actual truth as i'm running low on petrol and don't get paid till Wednesday! :(

White APE
I used to live on the A127 last year when i was dating a young lass from Hawkwell. Dont think i saw a single RS the whole time!

LY V6 with Recaros
We took the camera but didn't really take any pics. I think the only ones we have are a couple of Steve in the VX!

Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't take any last night, everyone was too scattered around and it was dark!
I do it for the pose tbh ;) Us vee drivers never boot it (apart from a couple of exceptions last night);)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I never actually took any sorry, and if i did they would of been lots of my Sausage and Chips!!!

Do you have the ones of me in my car Deb???

LY 182

I do it for the pose tbh ;) Us vee drivers never boot it (apart from a couple of exceptions last night);)
he says as we were ferrari baiting on the way home from surrey in the not too distant past ;) :rasp:

1 Series Coupe
I had the camera with me, but wasn't really worth taking any pics because of the parking situation.

LY V6 with Recaros
I never actually took any sorry, and if i did they would of been lots of my Sausage and Chips!!!

Do you have the ones of me in my car Deb???

He only took a couple and they've come out rubbish but here they are...

100_1483.jpg

100_1486.jpg

I warned you they were crap! Lol at Emma in the 2nd one!