ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics & Vids from Enfied Meet 15.01.06

Golf GTI 1.8T
I really aint got much else of grouped pics, just got individual car shots of a few of us, the rest are blurry and what I thought of the night shots that looked good on the cam screen at totally crap and blurry in big :(

geroge i think loz is feeling a bit poorly!! aww

Monaco 172
mitchzxr said:
I really aint got much else of grouped pics, just got individual car shots of a few of us, the rest are blurry and what I thought of the night shots that looked good on the cam screen at totally crap and blurry in big :(

Same here, the rest of mine arn't really worth putting up and the night shots came out poo.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
George16v said:
Sorry I couldn't make it guys - Didn't leave Kent till about 8pm.

Jim your a complete nutcase - But every time I see your car it makes me smile - That Vid is f***ing Madness.....

Lozza - Not sure what happened to you mate - usuallly such a cheery soul lol! Car is looking mint if that helps!!

i know dude, ill enlighten you when i see you, might not be able to go santa pod though,

Golf GTI 1.8T
Sorry just had a flash back, and the quote of the day has to be from this fella.

The Security Man in the van said:
Hi, is this a clio meeting or something??

hahahaha :rofl: