ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture Challenge

Mk2 Ph2 Renault Clio
Okay admittedly stole this idea from somewhere else but it looked like a laugh so thought i'd post up here. Thought this is probably the best section for it but not too sure?

Anyway...

...One person requests a picture of something; landmark, road, building, object, anything. The first person to post up a picture of that subject wins.

But it can't just be any old picture - it must have YOUR car in the picture, somewhere. So for example, if I was to say "lighthouse", the winner would be the first person to post a picture of a lighthouse with their car somewhere in the picture, e.g. parked in front of the lighthouse.

That winning person then suggests another subject for the photo, and it continues in the same way.

Rules:
> Genuine pics only...no photo shops!
> The current "winner" can't submit a picture to a subject they have chosen.
> If the poster of the winning picture does not suggest a new subject within 3 days of winning, the previous winner must select a new subject.

So I may aswell start off using the lighthouse idea! :)

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I reckon each picture must have a can of baked beans in to, so you can't just dig an old picture off your PC (unless you always take pictures of baked bean cans with your car) and you actually have to go do it for the challenge.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
And a hobo playing a guitar. Always have the hobo as backup, so you cant just dig out a tin of beans and an old picture of your car.

I lived on a tin of beans for 3 weeks back in 1995. I didnt fall off once.

Mini Cooper S sport
I reckon each picture must have a can of baked beans in to, so you can't just dig an old picture off your PC (unless you always take pictures of baked bean cans with your car) and you actually have to go do it for the challenge.

Yeah but anyone with an inferno 182 would win then..

Sounds like too much effort TBH!

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio

Yeah but anyone with an inferno 182 would win then..

Sounds like too much effort TBH!

But I've got shares in Heinz;)

Mk2 Ph2 Renault Clio
lol well to stop the 'f**ing' about maybe put a tin of beans in it aswell...unless it goes on too long and somebody has an old picture then they can use that?

I win :approve:

(there's a lighthouse in the distance, honest... ask Revels)

i_win.jpg

Ok, so the next subject is.... A Penguin!