ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture of new Clio RS

Black 182 + Recaros

Agree, this one does look photoshopped, but there is another picture inside AutoExpress that shows the rear and it doesnt look photoshopped, looks very much the same though.

I dont want to push my luck and post any more pictures :)
Like I say, you should buy your own copy really.

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 11 May 2005 at 2:57pm]

I dont reckon it will be called the "Clio".

Somebody pointed out the other day that officially its referred to as the "eventual replacement" to the Clio.

Could this mean a name change perhaps?

Black 182 + Recaros

The rear view picture only shows the Renault Sport badge, no Clio badge.

That could be a hint of a new name.

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 11 May 2005

Looks FAR too low to be the final item. No way would they make it that low in standard trim.
vary much agree.... does not like it will be able to go on full lock!! and if you go over any bumps the wheels are gonna slam against the arches!

Ziel Nurburgring

Looks very similar to the yellow prototype one that was losted up on here a while back.

They must have seen it and knocked up their own version. Does the rear bumper have the diffuser?

Ill be putting my name down for one

Black 182 + Recaros

The rear does look the same as the yellow pictures posted before, but it looks gorgeous in red. The yellow rear looked crap.

Clio V6 255

its def a photoshop special using Megane doors which is why it is in orange. they also printed some actual pics of a yellow car and that did say Clio on the tailgate

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by Justy on 11 May 2005

woe.. its a baby megane!!! looks a bit like a photoshop!!
i read the mag the other day and one of them looks badly photoshoped but not too bad, i feel that the red looks a bit better than the yellow one posted recently. said 200 bhp and £17k!

incidentally the article also said the trophy coming out will be dearer than 182 and 182 cup!!! booooooooooooo

Black 182 + Recaros

"tired reg not a proper one unvalid"

translated into English -

-- Tried reg not a proper one invalid --

:D

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 13 May 2005 at 5:09pm]

Black 182 + Recaros

R20 - "... trophy coming out will be dearer than 182 and 182 cup. "

A full fat 182 retails for about £15000

so an extra 2 grand for the Recaro seats, wheels and a much better suspension. Thats not so bad. Would probably cost £1500 doing it yourself anyway.

However I still dont like the anthracite wheels and red paint. I probably wont be buying one.

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 13 May 2005

i like it but noticed it had silver wing mirrors in one pic but not in the other
what car we talking about? i meant the 2006 Renault Sport in autoexpress not the one in that picture that just got posted

Lee

BMW M2C

The wheels are the same size as the 182 ones. 182 wheels look bigger than they are due to the spokes going to the edge.

Both mirrors look silver to me on the Autoexpress Photoshop.

Black 182 + Recaros

rory182 - sorry mate, I thought you were talking about the trophy. Ive gone off topic.

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 13 May 2005 at 5:43pm]

tiTTy & SV650

i hadnt seen the trophy before, noticed the 2006 renault sport had silver wing mirrors in one one pic but not in the other.

Im not too keen on the colour of the trophy its gotta be said... probably nicer in reality than in a pic.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by MattyMarsh on 13 May 2005

R20 - "... trophy coming out will be dearer than 182 and 182 cup. "

A full fat 182 retails for about £15000

so an extra 2 grand for the Recaro seats, wheels and a much better suspension. Thats not so bad. Would probably cost £1500 doing it yourself anyway.

However I still dont like the anthracite wheels and red paint. I probably wont be buying one.

true just a bit off putting to see 17k top line, mind you that means theyl prob be avails for about 13.5-14k after discount lark