ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture request for our website!! EVERYONE LOOK!!

hi all

right im starting to rebuild our site at the mo, so people can actually see what we have to offer instead of the broken links.

I spend a lot of time dealing with you all and love clios so im asking for some awesome pictures which i am going to include in the site.

These can be anything you think might be appropriate to our business but as long as they are high quality ones you dont mind me using, anything you think may be of interest can you post up here, need hi res ones really so no nice avatars thanks,

Ill let everyone whos photos are used see them on the site when its done. Can be any car images at all.

thanks

E60 diesel powah
L1010342.jpg

or

L1010116.jpg

juston, those are the sort of pics i mean, nice arty stuff.

send me some more you seem to know yoru way round a camera!

can i use some of those if i delete the plates in photoshop.? I need HI RES THO, have you those available, email me them if poss

dutty - i have those already, i want arty ones.

you had one with the 172 wheels that iliked, a hi res one please

I cant take the credit for the pics, they were taken by ph-reebone and ukaskew.

I have no problem with my car - J13 *** being used, im sure neither ph-reebone or ads_172 would mind either.

Pm ph-reebone and ukaskew buddy as they will have the hig res versions

asap please chris, im building pages with no nice pics.

i could search but wheres the fun in that, i like to include my peers.!!!

On my ones (all the Smugmug hosted pics above) just change the end of the URL to O.jpg (instead of the current L.jpg) and you will get the full-res versions.

clio sport 182
heres me new baby.

Attachments

• clio sport 005 (Small).jpg
    clio sport 005 (Small).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 47
  • clio sport 004 (Small).jpg
    clio sport 004 (Small).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 55
  • clio sport 006 (Small).jpg
    clio sport 006 (Small).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 44
  • clio sport 013 (Small).jpg
    clio sport 013 (Small).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 45

thanks Ste, but they have hillpowers website all over them, lol.

Mk4 .:R32
Haha I know sorry russ. Tried taking it off at the weekend, but my nails aren't sharp enough to peel the lettering off and I dont want to scratch the paint with a knife :(

If I get some more pics without the hillpower effort on the bonnet I will post them up :)