ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture request for our website!! EVERYONE LOOK!!

hpim0103mu0.jpg

hpim0099vf1.jpg

All been seen before but may be off some use, if you do use them in terms of royalties can I have a set of coilovers please because as you can see it badly needs them! :rasp:

i did chris, on with it now.

awesome images people, thanks. Want some arty NON reno ones as well if anyone fancies helping, ill need about 100 images so keep em coming!

stunning nigel, i need HI RES ones peeps, nigel some more like those, but as dark as possible if you know what i mean, ive white text to go over the pics so they need to be dark.

this is what im creating people, banner images like this so more hi res pics please. Text has to be seen as well so darker ones will be better...

ordering-2.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
you sexy b**ch!

from the work that Russ has sent me, this site will be amazing. top work lad. :approve:

thanks bud, im wanting HI RES pics, some arty ones and prefer no plates on show to protect the owners.

nice pics tho.. whos that hanging out the C2?? lol

FOR SALE!!!
take it myn no good russ lol would offer do you some but sis has go cam and shes on hoilday think the black on red clio bagde could be used lol :)

take it myn no good russ lol would offer do you some but sis has go cam and shes on hoilday think the black on red clio bagde could be used lol :)

good pics dont worry, im not using every image posted, i want some arty ones if you know what i mean.

Look back a page to Taylors post, those 1st two images are awesome, thats what im after.

dont take offence tho. :rasp:

FOR SALE!!!

good pics dont worry, im not using every image posted, i want some arty ones if you know what i mean.

Look back a page to Taylors post, those 1st two images are awesome, thats what im after.

dont take offence tho. :rasp:

:( haha non taken mate your site should be looking great after this mite be in touch once got the funds sorted how much you o fk's coilovers for will want some for 172/182 even tho i got a 1.2 trust me it will make sence when all done haha

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's funny that Part of the house has been used on so many cars...

(Sorry russ) - Ruining your thread here.

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC02629.jpg