ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture request for our website!! EVERYONE LOOK!!

GDI'd Clio 182
L1010342.jpg

or

L1010116.jpg

I really like the black emblem in front. Did you paint it or find it somewhere in stock? i was thinking of doing that a while back

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
only ones i got but can use them if you want

Attachments

• STA70645.jpg
    STA70645.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 28
  • me 008.jpg
    me 008.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 22
  GDI'd Clio 182
Do the right numbers mean anything??

Yeh, in many ways, some people go for looks, for example if its a serial. some go for doubles. But the King has number 1, royal family has all the small digits. some ppl dont care aobut what license plate no they have. but personally, my first number is ever got was 10606. the second was 100606, the last was i got was 106069. thats the one i got for the clio.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Do the right numbers mean anything??

Yeh, in many ways, some people go for looks, for example if its a serial. some go for doubles. But the King has number 1, royal family has all the small digits. some ppl dont care aobut what license plate no they have. but personally, my first number is ever got was 10606. the second was 100606, the last was i got was 106069. thats the one i got for the clio.
Cool so you get a choice. Does it cost anything if you can choose???

GDI'd Clio 182
well its wierd. sometimes u get a choice. If you know some1 in the govt. you can easily get good nmbers. sometimes ppl have numbers for sale and believe me they cost alot. three digits cost about 40,000 pounds. depending on how nice the number is. our house car's number below
Image025.gif