ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture Request - Valver with Black Angel Eyes

Williams 2
Lo,
Just wondering if anybody has any pics of a mk1 phase2 valver with black angle eyes?
Cheers:approve:

1.8 Civic EX
midge is ya guy! or patty I think??

4ba79bcd.gif

549066f9.gif

Audi TT 225 Quattro
far left valvers got lenso rs5's 17, mines got lenso kr5 17's . would like to get a few pics taken with that car.....

1.8 Civic EX
jay s said:
far left valvers got lenso rs5's 17, mines got lenso kr5 17's . would like to get a few pics taken with that car.....

yeah that would look rather cool! ask dannyboy it's his car! i'd be up for another valver photoshoot, love em all lined up! (shame the black one ain't a valver tho:clown: !!)

Williams 2
lovin the black car, do you think that the silver or black angel eyes would suit my car best?:S

Attachments

• Copy (2) of DSCF0016.JPG
    Copy (2) of DSCF0016.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 65
i loved that black car, deffo up for another shoot them 3 looked mint lined up like that. i have a blue one now though so the naples will be out numbered.

i didnt think the black angel eyes looked right on the blue valver, so sold them to patty.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
MattyH16v said:
lovin the black car, do you think that the silver or black angel eyes would suit my car best?:S

Neither, Black and blue don't go together and silver would look chav...I'd personally leave it like that or put the std parts bak in.

Williams 2
Fair point, just prefer the look of the angel eyes now. Think this blue valver is a good example, hope he don't mind me using his pic:eek:. If I do get some then I think it will have to be the silver, as I don't think the black ones would suit a blue car.

Attachments

• a_19.jpg
    a_19.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Copy (2) of DSCF0016.JPG
    Copy (2) of DSCF0016.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 64
  1.8 Civic EX
Freebone said:
the image of the 2 valvers and other lookalike looks brilliant...lovely in fact

thanks maybe I should become a photographer! lol

you're right mate, i don't think black one look right on blue cars. black on black, and black on white looks fine but on blue it just looks odd imo. I like the silver/chrome ones as the update the front of the car and you can see soooo much more than with the standard lights!!