ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph2 Angel Eye

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph2
Hi, I have a mk2 ph2 clio, I'm looking to upgrade to Angel Eye headlights. I'm wondering if anyone has any pics of how these light up the road at night? Still indecisive, however apparently the bulbs are interchangeable, after asking around on ebay. Looking to purchase before Christmas, any info/pics would be much appreciated :)

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi. I don’t think you’ll get much response for these lights, don’t 5ink even @lusty had any on his car!
The headlight bulbs should be changeable and I’m sure they are projectors so you ‘could’ use led or hid bulbs, although bare in mind they may not pass an mot so would need to be swapped for that time.

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph2
Hi. I don’t think you’ll get much response for these lights, don’t 5ink even @lusty had any on his car!
The headlight bulbs should be changeable and I’m sure they are projectors so you ‘could’ use led or hid bulbs, although bare in mind they may not pass an mot so would need to be swapped for that time.
Ah okay, thanks for the advice :). I've seen a few posts from years ago, seems most people aren't a fan, but I've personally not seen a clio with these headlights considering the age of the car. Mine at the moment are cloudy and horrible, and honestly just want to give the car that extra touch. Not sure if the original halogen bulbs light up the road enough, which is why I'm hoping to swap the bulbs out. Mot has just been done, so hoping to get a pair asap.

One on ebay just now with angel eyes

1638736929104.png

2014 Clio 200t edc
Ah okay, thanks for the advice :). I've seen a few posts from years ago, seems most people aren't a fan, but I've personally not seen a clio with these headlights considering the age of the car. Mine at the moment are cloudy and horrible, and honestly just want to give the car that extra touch. Not sure if the original halogen bulbs light up the road enough, which is why I'm hoping to swap the bulbs out. Mot has just been done, so hoping to get a pair asap.
another option which is miles ahead in lighting is to track some 172 or 182 xenon headlights. They are pretty much plug and play, look better and perform better!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
but I've personally not seen a clio with these headlights considering the age of the car.

Probably would have 15 years ago when people thought it looked kinda alrite, now it looks pretty tragic.

Crack on tho, be good for a laugh.