ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures Of 182 Cups Please

Black Clio 182
im going to get my self a 182 cup but im wondering about what colour, atm i drive a white mk2 ph1 clio and i was thinking of getting a black/gold 182 cup but im just wondering what the others look like as ive just seen a silver one and it looks rather nice.

cock mobile.
You fool; how many times do I have to explain the 182s to you!! haha!

Get a racing blue one!!

Focus ST
Arctic Blue, Black and Silver all look good, but are a bit boring IMO.

Love Inferno, Liquid Yellow and Racing Blue in that order of favourtism, as I think they look that bit more special.

There examples of all colours in the image gallery.

182 and 5 GTT
ive just bought a silver 182 with both cup packs. Was going to go for liquid yellow, but it singles the car out to much, and makes it more of a target. Also if someone took a disliking to it and ran a key down the side of it, it would be a difficult paint match

Black Clio 182
silver does look nice hmmm.....

i love the yellow one but like rollin on 17s said it does stand out to much and i reckon i wud look an idiot driving it lol.

will be a while now i think till i get one tho as the insurance is £1600 atm but if i wait till next summer when ive got 3yrs no claims then i will save about £500.

MKIII 138
why did they change the paint for silver and call it titainium was it a cost cutting excercise over the beautiful Iceberg silver of the 172 MKII ?

rollin on 17s said:
that looks the tits!^^^^^^ How low is that on the ledas? I want mine to look like that!

I have not measured the drop. Its as low as it will go on the back. Probably 30mm drop a bit more on the front.

Big improvement in handling and whenever I see pictures of the standard ride height know they just look wrong.

Black/Gold 182
funny how the car looks bigger in silver and smaller in black. I've got a black/gold one, shows marks in the paint too easily for me. If i'd have known at the time I would've got a silver one.