ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of your box please!

Clio 172
Fuse boxes that is. I seemto have some missing and can't find a definative picture of what should be there. Cheers Ben

Some spaces aren't occupied with fuses, it all depends on the model/spec of the car, so I wouldn't worry too much. Something wouldn't work if a fuse was missing.

Clio 172
my rear wipers doesnt work, intermitant wipers dont work, fogs dont work, rear heated scren doesnt work, heated mirrors dont work, few more things aswell hence why i want pics

Clio 172
Nope. Dont tend to do much work on my own cars as i have no drive so never see the need really. And there is usually someone helpful online to answer my questions for me

Clio 172
Not the one under the bonnet.

But I dont know what some of the symbols mean or what ampage missing fuses should be.

I know i have a few missing but again im sure it depends on the spec of the car doe sit not?

Mine is a 2003 53 clio 172 with no auto wipers and no auto lights so am just asking for a picture of what you guys have on yours so i can put correct amp fuses in correct holes