ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of your car on Apex Springs

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
DSC01544.jpg

P8250071-1.jpg

DSC01280-1.jpg

Lowered 60mm on Apex suspension kit. Ride is bloody hard though.

182kev

what about a cup pack 182? are they a slightly different suspension set up or is it just the spring?

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Took these the morning after so have to settle a little bit yet. sorry for crap pics its allive got at the mo since it was done last wed night.

Ce.jpg

Da.jpg

Clio MK 4
I took delivery of some 40mm Apex springs on Friday and whilst I've not yet got round to having them fitted I thought I'd excite myelf with what my car will look like with them on! So, pic-w***e away...

How much you pay for the springs??

And does 40mm Apex Springs really lower as much as shown on some here??

Cause i had 40mm fk springs on my corsa and it looked high so had to get coilovers!

Focus RS mk1
should be selling my apex springs soon, when i have enough money for my coilovers. ive done around 15,000 mile on my springs so im only looking for around £40 for em.
IMAG0030-1.jpg

Clio MK 4
should be selling my apex springs soon, when i have enough money for my coilovers. ive done around 15,000 mile on my springs so im only looking for around £40 for em.
IMAG0030-1.jpg

That looks perfect ride height. But looks lower than 40mm. Are you getting collies so you can go lower or just to make the ride better??

Focus RS mk1
yeh its definatly lower than 40mm fornt and rear its prob more like 50-60mm. they tend to settle more after a while. i want coilies for better handling thinking of doing some time on track soon and always wanted coilies aswel. the apex springs do make the car look a whole lot better than standard.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Looking at some of the lovelies on here I may need to look into some springs.

Italian 3.2 V6
i was just about to ordes some sportlines before i seen this thread, surely the ride cant b that bad from apex!? Any1 got any pics lowerd 40mm on sportlines, would b nice to see visual differance between the 2 types of springs..

Italian 3.2 V6
i was just about to ordes some sportlines before i seen this thread, surely the ride cant b that bad from apex!? Any1 got any pics lowerd 40mm on sportlines, would b nice to see visual differance between the 2 types of springs..

A Flamin' Red one
The sportlines will only really lower your car 30-35mm. I know it's only about 5mm but it's all about the settling process. I wouldn't worry too much about the whole Eibach/Apex thing. It's six of one and half a dozen of the other...

b/g 182, meg tourer
That's stunning matey

was that to my pic :eek:
cheers chris

im tempted to put the apex back on. the ride was a bit bumpy but i think i can sacrifise it for the looks!
my prolines ride really nice but pretty much no drop at all. as expected but i was thinking of selling and got prolines.

also... do apex shorten the life of shocks of will they be fine? i had mine on over a year with no problems

Last edited:
  Clio 200
ive had to replace my back 2 shocks, and front next week but tbh i dont think its anything to do with the springs just the usual faults

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
the prolines, are they the same drop as the cup suspension?

i have standard shocks on my 182, its not the cup, but wanna drop it a bit lower but practical too. but will prolines give the car a lower look or the same as a cup

6/468 17poo
That ^^^^ looks the bomb!!!!

so jealous of that, presumed it was on coilovers before, one day the monaco will have those wheels hmmmmmmmmmm

b/g 182, meg tourer
the prolines, are they the same drop as the cup suspension?

i have standard shocks on my 182, its not the cup, but wanna drop it a bit lower but practical too. but will prolines give the car a lower look or the same as a cup

if you want a drop and ride comfort, sportlines will be best for you.
prolines don't really give a drop. this is mine on prolines

DSC01156.gif

DSC01158.gif

DSC01159.gif

then on apex

DSC00868.gif

the apex are going back on next week. goodbye high and smooth, hello low and bumpy :)

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
this was on the first day i put them on , now i recon they are a lil bit lower as they have now bedded in