ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of your Custom Dials

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
As the title suggests, I'm thinking of having some dials made up using the company on FB - Spinal Studios.

Before I order, has anyone ordered from them in the past. I'd love to see the work fitted and for inspiration.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@cliocollins

20190929_152917.jpg

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I bought mine already fitted from another member on here some time ago. Looking on the Facebook page they had some 182 dials on Ebay for £30 a while ago as an offer. I am really impressed with the quality of mine.

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
@Mbeau

That's exactly the type of thing I'm looking for.

Just not sure whether to add RB colours on it somewhere..

Got to be a fine line between tacky and unique.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I reckon keep it pretty simple. The run of 182 ones they did a while ago on ebay looked really smart and the rev counter was lit up slightly different. They also do replacement needles too.

2001 clio172
Them clocks look the nuts, so much more than the old lockwood dials i had for my old fiesta👍🏻

Renault Clio 2001
Hello there. Greetings from Turkey. I own a 2001 model clio. 1.4 16v Where can I find this dial?

Attachments

• 5Na0Mq.jpg
    5Na0Mq.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 177
  • p56bDL.jpg
    p56bDL.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 180
  • _BKdu98GEbk.jpg
    _BKdu98GEbk.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 163