ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pikey scum

Car was broken into last night. Parked at mates house in Beaumont Leeys. On the passenger seaty (very silly i know) i had a bag full off 4 new kenwood speakers (component sets *2) i had a set of pioneer components in the front door sony6" on the back and a pioneer head unit and changer, D7G jacket and FCUK glasses in the car.

NOTHING was taken, i dont know what im more rajed about, the window being smashed for, what seems like fun, or the whole thing.

if they had stolen stuff at least there would have been a point.

Police didnt even come to look.

Police lady "nothing was stolen so we have nothing to investigate"

Me "but my window was smashed"

Police..."but there is nothing we can do"

Me"where do you live?"

Police"Why?"

"so i can come smash your windows for fun, as long as i dont steal anything i wont have done anything wrong so i will be fine"

Police... not happy!! :confused:

Should have said your mobile phone, laptop and digital camera were taken, then made some claim on the insurance. How many years do people pay without a claim? Every third or fourth year my mother makes a claim on her house insurance.

BMW 320d Sport

Well I would never have even left my car in Beaumont Leys (assuming its the same one in Leicester?) even ten years ago so I definitely wouldnt nowadays...have you thought about some of that security film?

I know how you feel, exactly the same thing happened to me in Bristol, passenger window was smashed, wallets and phones left there! Had to drive down the M11 with the window open at 2 oclock in the morning with my mate sitting in a seat full of glass. Nice.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

I had a funny one when I lived above a Chemist in Aspley Nottingham. Heard a car alarm going off in the night - looked out of the window 2 check my car and it looked ok so i went back 2 sleep. Got in me car in the morning and I thought "its a bit cold in here and noisy!" turned around to find my back windows completely missing. No glass no damage to the car, just no window.

I rang the police and my insurance company then spotted something down the road. About 50 yards away was my entire back window in 1 piece by a hedge!

I had to laugh, but have never figured out why/how they did it! Nothing was taken, but the glass was bonded in so fcuk knows how they got it out without damaging something!

Quote: Originally posted by PaulRobo on 11 March 2003

Me"where do you live?"

Police"Why?"

"so i can come smash your windows for fun, as long as i dont steal anything i wont have done anything wrong so i will be fine"

Well said!! Will your insurance not cover you if you have glass protection? or is that for windscreens only ?

Should have claimed on your house insurance as items temporarily removed from the home. Thats what i done one time when my car got done over. Claimed for clothes, cds, Playstation, mob, camera etc. And it dont make you loose your ncb.

My car once got broken into and all they stole was a shoe. Well anoying as it was a £95 pair of Patric cox!! Wouldnt have minded so much if theyd taken the pair but just one!

Kev

Sounds like you were well lucky mate. Maybe the scum were disturbed, and left the scene before getting caught.

I heard a smash outside my house before, grabbed my bat, and went outside to find some scum in my car. But did the wrong thing really, shouted at him before i got there. So he sh*t himself and ran off. Only wish i had introduced him to my bat before shouting. :devilish: Taught him a lesson.

However the b**ch did come back 2 days later and stole my Alpine 6*9s, Rockford Amp, Alpine headunit, And Alpine Sub. GGrrrr. Police(dog) recovered half of it in a bush down the road. LAME

Quote: Originally posted by PaulRobo on 11 March 2003

Me"where do you live?"

Police"Why?"

They will only investigate if the car is in a garage, then they treat it as burglary. If its on the street, tey wont bother, had a moby knicked whilst parked in the car park outside Slough police station! in full view.

I can see what the copper was saying, if theyd chucked a brick at it, theres no fingerprints etc to investigate.

LOL a mate had a pack off fags nicked one time then a week later in another town he had a bobble hat and a can of beer knicked. They had to open the crate to get the can out and only took one can.