ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pimped out glovebox

think that was a cd case last time i checked, might have morphed into sunglasses by now tho, dunno, ill check in a min.

but yea, extra 6bhp from the armani article

cold cathode right? linked to the glove box light i would imagine.

Get the cathode form maplins - youll find the link to the exact page on the maplins site if you search for cold cathodes - i posted it up a while ago.

Just put in an order for a green one...Since ive got a black car and think green looks the best. Lets hope this all goes too plan!

Oh well, f**k it if it dont!

Theres an existing light in there with 2 wires going it. Cut the wires going to it and connect the 2 wires from the cold cathode too them then just put the cathode somewhere.

just looked in the glove box and cant see no light that used 2 be there? im lost...can some one help me as how too install this....

it should still be there, a transparentish cover, the light on mine doesnt always come on, i cant remember if the doors have to be open or somthing (soprry if this comes across pateonising!!(SP))

Right, there is no light in my glove box -- i have an 03 plate clio...and its empty- and there are no lights- just some holes at the top and a plate i can clip of at the back that has nothing in! HELP CAUSE IVE ORDERED THIS LIGHT!

Renaultsport Clio 182

turn lights on and open the glove box, find where the light is coming from???

You must have a light in the glove box??

mines in on the roof of the glove box on right a bit

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

S DEE

WHAT MODEL U GOT ??

oH AND kEN LEES !! tw*tS WITH ATTITUDE !! No way do they get any of my money !!

well if you aint got a glovebox light & cant nick the feed off any other light, like interior light, or whatever, then its gonna be ur only choice... but i forgot to mention u will of course need to go via a switch. just install ur own boot light in the way of a cold cathode, aint that hard.

I didnt try it when turning my car lights on , ill give that a try 2 mora.....Could not see a light at all tho , seriously! ill have 2 have another look...

Leigh, where abouts you from? and why dont u like Ken Lee?

Well ive gotta take the car 2 renault too have a glovebox light fitted first...How pathetic, it didnt come with one for some weird reason! Once thats done ill fit it, but is there any chance u could take a pic and show me where u put your light and that........