ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pin extraction tools

Does anybody know what tools I need to remove and refit the pins on the engine loom, specifically the ecu, I’ve just turbocharged my Clio and now I’m having major electrical issues. I’m getting red light problems, communication errors and when it does run it is only firing on cylinders 2&3.
Am about to get a new loom from eBay, but before I swap it out, I want to be able to sort the one in there as it was running without issue a few weeks ago. I have sent the ecu back to efi to get them to check for faults there, I running out of ideas and would appreciate any advice.

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
Just buy something like this.

There are probably 3 that you'll find you will ever use but once you have the hang of using them depinning a plug is easy.

Thanks buddy,
Ordered and so much cheaper than the ones from TE connections (tyco) who I believe made the plugs- I’ve £100 each😳