ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer Bluetooth Headunits - phone compatability

Golf R
Does anyone have one of these and run a Samsung D900 with them?

Pioneer are able to confirm compatability with a D900 but say that a D600 will work with it. My local Halfords weren't willing to let me test compatability and i can find no other local audio dealer who can I can test phone compatability with.

Help please!! :)

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
To be honest mate, most phones will be compatible. If all existing samsungs work there is a good chance the D900 will.

Golf R
Antz182 said:
To be honest mate, most phones will be compatible. If all existing samsungs work there is a good chance the D900 will.

after speaking with a local pioneer dealer they have confirmed that it will work, sure i'll find out in due time though as i've bought one!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I bought a tevion h/u and it works with the all the Bluetooth enabled phones that me and my mates have. Bluetooth is a standard which you have to meet to actually be classed as Bluetooth.

Golf R
I bought a tevion h/u and it works with the all the Bluetooth enabled phones that me and my mates have. Bluetooth is a standard which you have to meet to actually be classed as Bluetooth.

there are different functionality's though on the stereo that are only compatible with some phones. pioneer's website has full details of these differences

both my phone and blackberry work fine

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator

there are different functionality's though on the stereo that are only compatible with some phones. pioneer's website has full details of these differences

both my phone and blackberry work fine

I was just on about the Bluetooth linking with the stereo. It will like with all phones, just do different things.