ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer DEH-P9600MP

Mk2 Golf GTI

Anyone know much about these yet as im tempted to sell all my sony sh*t and get one.

Also, has anyone got a pic of what it looks like with the facia removed? (or on the older 8400?) I was jus wondering if you can still see the second face or whether both faces detach.

Cheers

well ive got the american version

its bloody brilliant for sound quality theres so much you can alter on it, it looks the nuts.

the second face stays on but is covered by the metal frame that holds the first one and looks like any other face off stereo.

ive said since i got it if i had paid the price they are over here i would have been dissapointed because its just not worth that amount of money, but saying that ive not seen or heard a better stereo.

jaimie

Mk2 Golf GTI

so how much did you pay from america? and where was it from if you dont mind?

As its american, does the tuner still work over here as i thought they were different frequencies?

it worked out about £180 including delivery and i got it from an affiliated company on ebay called indoaudio.

the tuner is still fm and am but it also has xm BUT what they didnt tell me was that you wont be able to tune certain stations in as it goes up in a funny way from what i remember it goes in 1 then 3 then 5 then 6 then 7 then 9 so anything between them numbers you cant recieve.

i dont listen to the radio hardly at all so it didnt bother me but i keep meaning to go in to my local ice place to see if they can change it.

jaimie

Mk2 Golf GTI

nice one mate. ill have a look on ebay but the cheapest ive seen so far is £300 with delivery. Think this might be from a UK site though.

Ill have a search on that username as well.

cheers