ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer p9600

yo im new to the board and got a few questions.

ive just bought a 3 year old clio, 1.2 and am cehckin out my head unit options before i even start with the rest of the audio. anyways im seriosuly considering getting this head unit as alot of sites sell it for around the 400 mark while halfords charge and amazing 700 pound.

i wondered if anyone has this head unit in a mkII clio and if so how does it look(with it being silver) and has anyone got any pictures of it all installed in a clio or a similar coloured dash?

also, has any1 had any experience with this stereo and do ya think its worth 400. ive seen one thread where someone bought it off ebay, and said it was great but wouldnt pay the prices over here. whetehr he wa sreffering to the 700 pound rrp oir the 400 pound u can get it for i dont know.

one more thing, how much should i be looking to pay to get this installed? alot of my local stores ive rang up wont install unless i buy from them because of the warranty and one place i rang said 25 quid for head unit installs but the p9600 would cost me 100 because of the screen or some sh*t. is this true or complete bullsh*t?

some one please enlighten me.