ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer TS-G171C

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
i've had a set of Pioneer TS-G171C 17cm components sitting in a box for a few months.

I've just upgraded my head unit from the standard clio cd player and attacked my door cards with a jigsaw, added mdf rings, sealed them up and dynamat'ed the front doors.

Now im looking to fit them.

I dont have an amp yet and my moneys pretty much going to be tied up on other things for a few month like holidays etc... so cant see me getting one for a while.

For now I want to fit these and just run them off the head unit.

What I want to know is:

They have two + and two - connections from the woofers.

One goes to the head unit and the other goes to the tweeters that come with the door woofers.

Instead of running new wire from the woofers to the tweeters can I just leave the wiring as it is? ie... run the existing plugs behind the doors into the woofers, and run the new tweeters from the existing wiring in the dash?

Will this work?

The speakers are here: http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6586.html

Im guessing the crossover is built into something as they dont have a seperate box so I dont know if it would work.

Thanks.