ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer TS Q131C or other Panasonic 13cm component speakers?

Exige, M140i
Thanks Matt. The other speakers seem a lot cheaper for similar if not better performance? Surely worth the hassle?

the mounts in which the components will probley need cutting, the ts-q131c are like the originals and just fit in to place

and the only other difference is that you will need the cut of the connectors of the wires the fit spade connectors.

but you can buy these and theres no need for cutting

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC2-805-N...cles_Terminals_Cabling_ET&hash=item2a0e5b8962

Listerine & Poledo
It looks like you're mostly paying for the convenience with the custom-fit (yellow cone) ones. Unless you're going to start running big amplifiers, signal processors and such, I can't imagine there'd be a massive difference between them.

Exige, M140i
Exactly my thoughts. The tweeters won't fit in the standard spaces but they should be a big improvement. Just need to remove the dash!

It looks like you're mostly paying for the convenience with the custom-fit (yellow cone) ones. Unless you're going to start running big amplifiers, signal processors and such, I can't imagine there'd be a massive difference between them.