ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pipercross viper

i was thinking about getting a pipercross induction kit but was worried about the noise, i love a good bit of enjoy noise but i dont want it to sound too chavy if you get me.

whats the difference between CAF pointing rather than connected?? how much am i loking to pay for one and whats the increase in power like?

Charged Superleggera
in hlafords today they were £250 for the viper. i would rather get a bmc cda as they r better kits

Ph1
Its all down to what you prefer. I found the car picked up a lot better with the cold air feed pointing at the kit rather than connected.

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
put a viper on my old cup and thought it was a waste of money, so took it off and got myself a custom induction kit fitted from prospeed in cardiff for the same price, that was well sweet and much better...

Ph1
You have to set them up right, re-set the ecu or mapping ideally.

Fred got 13 brake from one and GDi had theres on running well over 200 bhp back in the day

172 Cup
Iv got a pipercross viper on mine and to be fair feel no difference! But does sound good but seem to work better with my new exhaust only problem i have really is my cold air feed just points out under the car, not really a good place! I want to get it out of one fog light but then again will that make much difference?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Iv got a pipercross viper on mine and to be fair feel no difference! But does sound good but seem to work better with my new exhaust only problem i have really is my cold air feed just points out under the car, not really a good place! I want to get it out of one fog light but then again will that make much difference?

It will for noise.. it might add performance of like 0.5bhp

well werth it though haha:p