ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pirelli P Zero Nero's.........

a green 1
ordered some mid week from mytyres, 135 for 2 delivered

size 205 45 16

had them fitted yesterday, went for a drive, tell you what in the wet id say possibly better then pe2's and cost a lot less, if there as good in the dry i think i'll be sticking with these from now on :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Had P4000 once, liked them and only £40 each fitted on 15"

What pressures are people using? ive got 32F 32R on my p zero's and in the wet there awesome in the dry they feel a bit slopy

Si

RS Clio 172
i had these on my 106. had sidewall problems with them though. they were 40 profile though.

other than that... top tyre! prefer conti sport contacts tho.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I had 4 x brand new ones on my cup when i bought it. Thought they were rubbish tbh, replaced them with contisports after a week. Found them to be slippy in the damp and poor compared to contis in the dry.

Because it makes the car very neutral as the H&R's are quite soft at the rear. with the AST's ill start at 33f 31 rear and go from there i think

Black Clio 182+cups
have them up front on 182 and agree they started off promising, with decent grip, but wear out quickly. now after half a year it's nervous as s**t in the wet with the recent weather. another thing is i noticed more tyre squeal with them.

182cup & 172 racecar
We had to use these for two years as a series tyre in the clio cup in Hungary,once they were shaved down to 4mil good tyre.