ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pis of new breaks fitted

audi S3
well consider i run my last set down past the grooves im just gade im still alive as i was told there was about two mill left on ither side of each disc ?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
They look well in fact dangerous.

Looking at the picture they are std discs and BB have had them sent to a local machine shop and gone crazy on countersink and drilling the holes. No Brake disc manufacturer would sell these.

Be careful, wouldnt be going on my car.

Holes are a waste of time on road cars.

They don't build up the heat enough to warrent the extra cooling over the decrease in braking area.

Grooves generally are a better option....

audi S3
EVOgone said:
They look well in fact dangerous.

Looking at the picture they are std discs and BB have had them sent to a local machine shop and gone crazy on countersink and drilling the holes. No Brake disc manufacturer would sell these.

Be careful, wouldnt be going on my car.

thats wright they are sh*t and cracked allready so lets not meet on the road cose ill go strait in the back of ya.

Last edited:
  audi S3
the spoiler was on the car when i got it the last owner had it put on at prima as the wheels as well

Last edited:

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Ballcrusher said:
thats wright they are sh*t and cracked allready so lets not meet on the road cose ill go strait in the back of ya.

LOL...very nice wheels though but loose the spoiler.