ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plasma ball pics

Nippy white cup
Had a bit of a play..came out quite well but Abis face was a bit blurred due to not using the flash. Is there a particular setting that would improve these or would I just need a tripod to get a clearer non flash pic?

3128274554_3d22301e8e_b.jpg

3127450519_5375d472df_b.jpg

3127454581_5945a8857e_b.jpg

3127458351_64b8f3f258_b.jpg

3127462471_8c6265fe24_b.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Nippy white cup
Cheers m8y...that was the one that possibly would have been better with a tripod or maybe even my other lens

Chris

M2 / Golf GTI
Got a mini one of these to plug into a USB if anyone wants one, got it for secret santa and have no use for it.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Looking at the EXIF data on Flickr I'd say perhaps use a wider aperture and faster shutter speed so there's less time for hand movements to blur it. Also, ISO 800 is quite high, which will make the photos look a bit softer and grainier, so perhaps try going down to 400. Depends on how light the room is though really.

Good to meet you all yesterday anyway Chris, sorry we never really got a chance to speak.. Abi was funny though. :)

Nippy white cup
Cheers m8. not really played with the camera settings so had it on the non flash but changed nothing else.

Yeah Abi was as usual a little entertainer! Where abouts were you sat m8?

Chris

Wouldn't have a clue how to shoot those things, but looks like good fun trying. Certainly lots of potential in #3.

By the by, your new Abi pics on Flickr are absolutely gorgeous, getting the hang of this 450D rather quickly!

Nippy white cup
Thanks m8y. She is a nightmare sometimes....she'll pose perfectly so you say " right don't move babe" and she will completley change her face or turn lol.

Chris

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers m8. not really played with the camera settings so had it on the non flash but changed nothing else.

Yeah Abi was as usual a little entertainer! Where abouts were you sat m8?

Chris

Aye, well like Chris says, it's a bit of an unusual object to try and give advice on. I've found if I leave my camera on Auto without a flash the white balance tends to be off and they come out blurry, so it's worth having a mess!

I was sat on the round table at the end of the long table, between Chris (W17GLE) and Brett and kinda across from Hayley. What with there being so many people there it was a bit hard to speak to everyone lol. Sure we'll bump into each other at some point though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Great shots sir! Love the shot with Abi in it.

"Daddy fone is wingingggg!" ;) Still lol @ that.