ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plasma Dials? Yes or No?

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Whats the general concensus with these? Has anyone got them, and any pics? Not too sure about them, but they seem a lot easier than having to solder in new bulbs, or is it just me?

Dunno if this is what your talking about, but when I got pulled by the traffics, their beemer had them - i think.

Looked mint imo

Clio cup 172
i just fitted plasma dials to my clio 172 and they look absolutely stunning well work getting them. I picked up a set from ebay for £32.00 delivered. fairly easy to fit and i got full fitting instructions with them will try post pictures soon.

billabong...
the only problem is they read in mlles an hour and not miles an hour so not road legal for uk. shame though as they look pretty

Clio cup 172
they are alot easier than you think you dont have to solder anything i just used a heat shrink to connect them the the light wires. and my plasmas read mph cher out my profile i have a pick of them look stunning.

They look fantastic I have them. The colour changer doesn't do much tbh though.

Fitting wise is a dash off dials out jobby.
Couple of dabs of super clue on the corners and then the blue wire just needs to be split onto the positive and there is a bolt in there to ground it to.

Pics are in my project thread I think.

Listerine & Poledo
Love how they come with nasty dimmer switch add-on.

Should be labled "ghey, min......,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;::::: uber"

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
OcNn8.png= Tron-Guy.jpg