ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plasma picture keeps cutting out help please

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Picture keeps cutting out every so often for a few seconds and ext1 appears at the top left of the screen which refers to the scart connections.

I've checked the scart connection from the tv to the sky box and it seems fine:S

Do I need to use a multiple shield scart lead??

TV is brand new and was only installed a few days ago.

Help please it's driving me mad:mad:

Tried another scart but still the same problem.

Both scarts are cheap ones and was wondering if that could be the reason.

Wonder if it could be interference,seen those multiple shield scart and thought this might solve the problem.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Will not be a prob with the cables or sky then, either tv needs something changing in the settings menu or it has got a dodgy connector, in which case it maybe a warranty jobbie.
If the cables were the same used on a previous setup with no issues then a higher quality cable probably will not make a lick of difference.

The tv has two scart sockets and I have tried both so pretty sure its not a fault with the tv.

Checked the setting menu and no joy there either.

Cheers for the advise mate look like I'll have to ring Sumsung's customer service