ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plastic Cover (Thingy ) :-D

The plastic cover that covers the windscreen washer motor at the front of the car between the bonnet and the window ( it has the washer jets on it)

dont no its name :)
but any way. mine looks ugly and i want to make it smoove. what would be the best way. i was thinking Fiberglass the hole thing. then put filler over top
/???

would this work??

Hey mr helpfull
:)
well im getting rid of the washer jets and one whiper hole and i was tinking of changing the texture to more of a smooth plastic

Punto/Clio GTT
hey again lol

if it was me, get a filler spreader or something else like a credit card, cut it bigger than the shape of the hole and melt it onto the back of it. you should just have a little indent now which can just be filled or fibreglass and filled if your really picky, wont make any difference something that small.

as for the texture, ide just sand it all down so its dull and get about 1/2 litre of 2pac primer. keep building it up. eventually after a good build up, let it dry off well, guidecoat it and wet flat it down. itll all rub down level. this is my method when colour coding strips and new bumpers that arent supposed to be textured or the owner wants them smooth..

Punto/Clio GTT
i dunno mate. depends on the material really. normal plastic dashboard can be done how you like really. build it up with primer and sand it all down flat. any high build primer would work