ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plastic trim - peanut butter

Lionel Richie
apparently works well (not the lumpy stuff)

if you get hungry in traffic, jump out and lick your bumpers!!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've licked alot of things in my time , always up for somethin' new , i'll give my bumper a good tonguein' first thing tomorrow ;)

Peanut better will work, because its oil based, but the finish won't last very long, if you are going to use it personally you may as well use engine oil, it gives the same look and finish and durability and cheaper.

Saying this the particals in PB do aid cleaning as slightly abrasive.

Oh and yep I tried this ages ago :p

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Try wd40 , better than engine oil , lol . Best thing i've used , lasts longer than any of the plastic trim dressings imo.

so you put this on the black bump strips ct ect,

but when it comes to colour coding they will struggels to paint over it?????????

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ You mean the wd40 ? Use it on any unpainted black plastic . Not everybody colour codes , if they did just degrease it .

RB 182 Cup
tried this peanut butter yesterday and it works well good!!! rub it in the with a clean cloth buff it up and it looks like brand new again :D

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i find that the autoglym bumper and rubber care is also pretty good

*i am the first person to suggest an actual car product??* hehe