ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plastic

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
How can i restore the black plastic on the outside, back to black?:approve:

My dad says i should use cookin oil or summit:S but im not sure about it.

any ideas?:star:

ph1-mk1-1.4, white
i thought t cut did some stuff, almost like black paint that polishes and protects too, comes as a cream. Similar, or maybe the same as the stuff you paint tires with before shows.

106 GTi
Autoglym Bumper Care Gel on textured stuff.

Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber care on smooth trim.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
My dad convinced me to do the cookin oil thing cus he did it on his last car, did work well looks good its cheap so i may aswell stick to that, its clean under the bonnet tho(i didnt clean there it came like it) i'll get sum pics up another time.

clio 1.8 16v
graphic clio said:
cooking oil?? can you get sum pics up bud as i might give that a bash today if it looks ok

cheers

well i threw caution to the wind an got the crisp 'n' dry out an blimey it dus the job a treat!!!

cheers

any more house hold products that are good??

Audi TT 3.2 V6
im off to use mr muscle on my car windows in a min, apparently vineger does the job well to

RB 182
russ9898 said:
im off to use mr muscle on my car windows in a min, apparently vineger does the job well to
Vinegar is good (but stinks), putting it on the wipers cleans them well too.