ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Play.com

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
When do their pre-ordered games normally come?

Day before, on the day, few days after etc.

Ta very much.

421 Cammed 172
ASDA Midnight

I've got the week booked off. Sounds sad to the non-hardcore gamers but i can game for 10 hours easy if i'm wearing sunglasses - lol

Already stocking up on bottles of Coke Zero.

Elite Controller
Turtle Beach X41s
Bean Bag

Done :rasp:

On a serious note though, ASDA are sure to have it cheaper for the first 6 hours of sale as per usual.

Alternatively Gamestation are allowing non paid reservations incase you miss out on the ASDA Price ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ASDA Midnight

I've got the week booked off. Sounds sad to the non-hardcore gamers but i can game for 10 hours easy if i'm wearing sunglasses - lol

Already stocking up on bottles of Coke Zero.

Elite Controller
Turtle Beach X41s
Bean Bag

Done :rasp:

On a serious note though, ASDA are sure to have it cheaper for the first 6 hours of sale as per usual.

Alternatively Gamestation are allowing non paid reservations incase you miss out on the ASDA Price ;)

You got it all sussed out eh, dont blame you, i'll be doing pretty much the same.
I got mine of play too so fingers crossed on the day

172 Cup
I have pre-ordered games from Play 2 days before release date, on the release date and a few days after the release date.

Take your pick.

421 Cammed 172
You've got your fingers crossed there's no postal strike then?? lol

If it was up to me i'd play the new one all day from morning til evening but the Mrs will over-rule me :(

All mine from Play.com, so far, have been either a couple of days before or on the release date. Now I've said this Forza and COD will show up sometime in December.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I have pre-ordered games from Play 2 days before release date, on the release date and a few days after the release date.

Take your pick.

Same here. I think there's quite a few other factors involved into when you're likely to get delivery. Never been a real problem for me from Play though.

D.

Mini Cooper
Play.com are usually good for pre-orders, but at the minute i still haven't received operation flashpoint a week later and i am missing a dvd.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Another Q...

Do you pay when you pre order or will they take the money my account when the dispatch it.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
reserved a copy of FM3 at my local Asda, booked the day off, it's all good ;)

be upsetting for some people if the Royal Mail strike goes ahead...