ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please! Anyone got a spare ticket for tomorrows world series at silverstone?

Hi All!

I have abit of a problem! A friend of mine said he had eight tickets for the world series tomorrow at silverstone (sunday) and asked if i wanted them because he couldn't go. Naturally I jumped at the chance and organised for a group of 5 of us to go down! An event in itself considering we need wives permissions and arrange baby sitters!!!!!
smile.gif
well anyway gone to get the tickets off my friend today and he said he now can only find 4!?!? hence we are 1 ticket short!!!!!!!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
We have been going on about this for weeks now and i dont have the heart to say one of us cant go! So please please please has anyone got a spare ticket out there?

Many Thanks

Chris
confused.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I know BIG jts on here has some.

He's in Bristol though. And is not going.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you want them fella, pm me. Going to be out for a couple of hours.

Hi guys thanks for the quick replies!! :D I live near south manchester and will be travelling early tomorrow 7:30 getting there for 9:30. If any of you guys are local to me then i'll come and collect today! otherwise i can collect on way tomorrow from people further a field!??? or has anyone got spares that are going and i can meet at the gates? Thanks again guys!!!!

172 Cup
Do you actually need tickets to get in?

When it was held at Donnington they just let anyone walk in.

Golf 7R
I could meet you at the gates, but it would have to be early, as i have breakfast for 8.30 in the Brooklands suite. So ideally meet at 8am.

really going to struggle getting there for 8 as my mate works nights and finishes at 7!! but if thats what it takes i'll get him to sneak out of work!! Either that or we will have to do a prison break (in) on silverstone!!!