ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Help Power Steering Fluid All Over The Road

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
i was parking up last nite and then i heard this noise like wineing then it got worse got out and there was power sterring fluid all over the road>

what could this be please help me :dapprove:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Sounds like a leak. Check the cap on the power steering fluid reservoir to see if its come loose or the fluid tank is cracked or something.

Not heard of this being a regular occurance tbh.

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
no leaking round top of engine must be coming from underneath some were most of fuid is in passanger side botton off engine

i was doing bout 120mph before had then when got home parked it did that could it bee somthing rubbing on a pipe has antone else had this

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
the bottom power steering hose near the frount of the gearbox is leaking were there is a support braket that bolts onto the gearbox. cant see a hole or anything but when engine running it is pissing out roud were its held

it this a common problem can this be corsed by driving it qwick