ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

please please help...

172 cup
Right here we go!
Technical told reno to check wireing to gear box but this all seems fine! They have come to the conclusion that injection computer (ECU?) is f**cked!
After numerous tests they have been authorised by warranty company to replace the computer.
Gonna cost me £700 ish!
Also having modded part of suspension replaced (think the previous owner didnt take it back when it was recalled!)
Should have it back thursday PM!
Please please everyone keep there fingers crossed:)

172 cup
gonna have to pay! recon its going to knock on £1000 with labour and VAT!
Will get it all back from warranty bbut I still have to find it to pay reno first!:S

Renaultsport 220T
I wonder has the ecu been modded by the previous owner?

Seems very odd?

When do you get it back Laura?

M2 Competition
If its under a warranty, and its faulty, speak to renault uk.

Sounds like the franchised dealer is trying to pull a fast one mate. I had this, spoke to ren customer services and the dealer got told off, and they paid for all the work.

Sounds like the franchised dealer is trying to pull a fast one mate. I had this, spoke to ren customer services and the dealer got told off, and they paid for all the work.

Yep the dealers claims the money backl from Renault Uk themselves sounds like this garage are trying to get you to do there work getting the money out of Renault Uk.

172 cup
gonna have to pay! recon its going to knock on £1000 with labour and VAT!
Will get it all back from warranty bbut I still have to find it to pay reno first!:S
If your cars under the normal warently or the Renault aftermarket one then you don't.

its 3 and half years old

Bought it from Autoplanet and i thought the warranty was with them but then got told its with AON (now The Warranty Group).

Bought it from Autoplanet and i thought the warranty was with them but then got told its with AON (now The Warranty Group).

Arr right this is why I hate all aftermarket warenties.

Personaly get the dealership to claim the money back I can see you being left with the full bill and the warently not payout out much it happens loads.

172 cup
ive been round every route and there is no way round it. Reno are not allowed to set up an account with them so i HAVE to pay and claim it back. Im guranteed to get the money back as they have already authorised the jobs!:dapprove: